Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First Post!

Yes! I got first post; I don't think that has ever happened before. Seems cheating isn't overrated after all...

The main topic for this blog is, as can be deducted from the title, is politics. I will especially focus on broad issues, and not get stuck in commenting on every current issue that comes along.
Since I don't have a lot of time right now, I will make my first serious post in the following couple of days. The topic I've decided upon is the war in Iraq, specifically why it may not be such a bad thing as most of my fellow Europeans believe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Learner said...

I look forward to your first real treatment. You might want to check out www.politicsreligionsex.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blogosphere!

January 18, 2005 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first test blog.
my first test blog
[url=http://tboardu.blog.hr] my first test blog [/url]

March 11, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics using the penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur given that the result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers along with sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics utilizing moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple and just retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals similar to soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

December 10, 2012 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home