Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Although there doesn't seem to be that many reading this blog - at least not if one looks at the number of responses - I feel I should apologize for the lack of content since February. The reason is that I've been quite busy writing my master thesis, hopefully I will have more time when the summer vacation starts. As always, the easiest way to keep up to date is to use RSS-feeds, the link (Site Feed) is below the archive to the right, i.e., your other left.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andreas & Niklas said...

Här får du en kommentar. Såg att du sågade vår blogg. Finns nu mer utvecklade teorier. Annars tycker jag att din blogg är intressant även fast jag inte delar dina åsikter.

May 24, 2005 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Christian Wolfe said...

Tackar, tyckte ert första post var lite väl fascistiskt bara.

May 24, 2005 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home